"Americans are NOT stupid"

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• "Americans are NOT stupid"

Great video from the Australian comedy show 'The Chaser'.

People are asked general knowledge questions 'in the street' in the USA.

[youtube]fJuNgBkloFE[/youtube]

(05:49, subtitles in English)

Of course, in Australia or Germany there are probably many people who would also not be able to answer many of the questions. But it's still a very funny video, and in any case, teasing Americans is one of Australia's national hobbies :)

Enjoy!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von Bunyip Bluegum ()

• RE: "Americans are NOT stupid"

ahahhaha. I saw the two videos already one year ago or so, and they are amazigng. I mean...scary for the level of education but so funny. I´m really curiose to know how´s teh educational system in the US.

Hello,

1976 I was 4 months in the USA. The only one, who understood, where I was from if I told him, I am from Westberlin, was a man from the Indian Movement assisiation.
      Gruß
      Bernd (www.AUSTRALIA-Connections.de) Reiseveranstalter

I recently watched a video of an exchange student talking about questions some americans asked him. The video was uploaded in 2009
      (A = American, G = German)

1. A:Is Hitler still in power?

2. A:Do you have cars in Germany??

3. A:Do you have electricity?

4: A: Is Germany the country next to Brazil??
      G: No
      A: Next to Thailand?
      Cheers

Nadja
      [img]http://www.ushighlights.com/usrtickers/F8AA0D25B06CB0539C28DCB14B90B953.jpg[/img]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Nadja ()