Jobless rate in Australia 5,7 % in May 09

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Yes and one in seven is underemployed! (Cannot find enough work.)
      So all you would be immigrants, think hard before you take the risk! :rolleyes:
      It is frustrating to give all up in the old country to find f... all work here.
      Dislexsics: a) Dislexsics are teople poo! b) Dislexsics of the world untie! c) Dislexsic agnostics don't believe in a dog!
    • Furthermore,
      it was discussed this morning on ABC Radio that Australia has many self employed contractors and other small businesses who are not even included in those figures.
      The contractor may have a lot less work to do, but unless he/she registers for the dole, he's not in the equation.
      So the unemployment figure may be/is a lot higher! 8o
      Dislexsics: a) Dislexsics are teople poo! b) Dislexsics of the world untie! c) Dislexsic agnostics don't believe in a dog!
    • Original von brocken

So the unemployment figure may be/is a lot higher! 8o

Yes, I think so, too. And people, who are employed as casual or part time, but would like to work full time, are not included.

At the moment we're very busy with our business, building water features (water walls). And we thought no one needs them at the moment.
      Gruss Edna
      The Golden Years: When Actions Creak Louder Than Words.
    • Mates,

Australia is not a lonely planet!

For sure the impacts of the crisis are popping up everywhere. But in the US the unemployment rate is above 9%. You are far away from that.

Keep in mind, that the rate in Germany would also be higher, but we have instruments like Kurzarbeit in place which are covering such crisis.

But for sure everybody has to think twice before moving to Down Under!

Cheers,

Clingon
      Live long and prosper!

175er Online Application 25.10.2008; CO 09.06.2009; Medicals 25.06.09
      176er für WA beantragt am 09.02.2009 - Approval am 22.05.2009!
      Visa Granted: 22.09.2009! Initial Entry Februar 2010!
    • unemployment ?? The "good one" will be seperated from the "bad one"
      Have plenty of work to do , fully booked !
      If you have a good reputation , no worries mate..........
      [IMG]http://www.jimmy-slick.de/myspace_img/banner_10.gif[/IMG]
    • What a ... Crisis???? <<<(geaendert von Mod)>>>

I heard this 10000 times but there is nothing what touch me personal, its only a big word for the company to ... the employees.

How its possible that some US banks need a couple of Billions 5-6 months before and now the want start with the pay back?!??!? ?( ?(

My nerves i have to stop ;)

regards

Pat
    • Lots of work in Canberra.....

ACT - The nation's capital continues to have the lowest official unemployment rate at 3.3 per cent, up 0.2 percentage points from April.

:D

In all hsopping malls a lot of shops have signs up "Looking for employees" "Staff needed" etc. - so I think if you aren't picky it's relatively easy to find work.

Personally, I'm picky though. :P
    • Original von Blossom
      Lots of work in Canberra.....

ACT - The nation's capital continues to have the lowest official unemployment rate at 3.3 per cent, up 0.2 percentage points from April.

:D

In all hsopping malls a lot of shops have signs up "Looking for employees" "Staff needed" etc. - so I think if you aren't picky it's relatively easy to find work.

Personally, I'm picky though. :P

Unfortunately thats pretty different in WA, north of Perth. So it seems to depend on where you are.
    • Original von runaway
      Welcome

Lots of jobs !

What kind of jobs ...only salesclerk.... or what

Im searching for jobs and its unpossible to get one to many are searching

KM

Who explains that to me wins one TimTam. Has to be picked up at my place^^.