A crusty old bikie was out on a long ride through the outback.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• A crusty old bikie was out on a long ride through the outback.

A crusty old bikie was out on a long ride through the outback.
      He pulls up to a pub in the middle of nowhere, parks his bike and walks inside. As he passes through the doors, he sees a sign hanging over the bar:

COLD BEER: $2.00
      MEAT PIE: $2.10
      SAUSAGE ROLL: $2.00
      HAMBURGER: $2.25
      CHEESEBURGER: $2.50
      CHICKEN SANDWICH : $3.50
      HAND JOB: $50.00

The old bikie walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive sheila who is serving beers to a couple of sun-wrinkled old farmers.
      She glides down behind the bar to the old biker.
      "Yes?" she inquires with a wide, knowing smile, "may I help you?"
      The old bikie leans over the bar, "I was wondering young lady," he whispers, "are you the only one around here who gives the hand jobs?"
      She looks into his eyes with that wide smile and purrs "Why yes, sure I am, I do everything around here".
      The old bikie leans closer and into her left ear whispers softly, "Well, go and wash your hands real bloody good then, cause I want a cheeseburger".

Source: amazingaustralia.com.au
      :) :( ;) :P ^^ :D ;( X( :* :| 8o =O <X || :/ :S X/ 8) ?( :huh: :rolleyes: :love: 8| :cursing: :thumbdown: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :sleeping: :whistling: :evil: :saint: <3 :!: :?: :O :] =) :baby: :flag airborne banned blackeye borg censored chinese cookie cookie crazy dead doofy evilgrin hi huntsman ill ninja oops phatgrin shit wayne
    • =) =) =) =) =) =)

köstlich !!!

gleich mal sehen bei amazingaustralia ob da noch mehr so Brüller drinstehen.....
      RIDE ON for IT'S A LONG WAY TO THE TOP...
    • RE: A crusty old bikie was out on a long ride through the outback.

Original von Murph
      COLD BEER: $2.00

Am Bierpreis in dieser Bar erkennt man, wie URalt dieser Witz sein muss! =)
      (uralt, aber gut!)
      LIFT UM FOOT - PUTTUM BACK DOWN
    • RE: A crusty old bikie was out on a long ride through the outback.

Original von Minnie Orb
      dreckige Witze, mag das hier jemand?

Wieso dreckig.... ?(....versteh ich nicht.... :D :D :D :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von pauline ()