Shortterm Accomodation naehe Joondalup/Perth available

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Shortterm Accomodation naehe Joondalup/Perth available

Hello everyone, we, offering a room in a nearly new house (4x2) in Tapping.
      Tapping is located near Joondalup and Wanneroo. We, a german couple, are living in a quiet street with nice neighbours. Car-park is also available.
      The next bus-stop is a 5min walk down the road, which takes you in the heart of Joondalup to the Lakeside Shopping Centre and the train station (where it takes you about 25min with the train to Perth-City).

Included is: free high-speed Internet, shared 52" Plasma TV, all kitchen equipment, own bathroom with shower, bicycle, Queen-size-bed, BBQ, Washing-Machine(Frontloader)...

Things you will only have to do, is keep your bathroom and bedroom clean and tidy, as well as having fun :).

Airport/Trainstation pick up may be available.

160 AUD per week/single person
      270 AUD per week/couple

If you have got any more questions or want some more information, give me a call, text me a message or send me an Email to Bjorn.
      +61448861033
      Bjoern.Goese@gmx.de

We're looking forward to hear from you!

Much regards Bjorn and Anke
      Dateien
      • IMG_5494.jpg

(147,56 kB, 24 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • IMGP1547.jpg

(79,52 kB, 24 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • IMGP1561.jpg

(76,29 kB, 24 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • IMGP1537.jpg

(69,84 kB, 25 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • IMGP1532.jpg

(65,69 kB, 25 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )