How To Deal With Telemarketers

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• What about this one :)

Telemarketers Counterscript: egbg.home.xs4all.nl/counterscript.html

LG
      Ela
      :D Google und www.border.gov.au beantworten 85% aller Fragen und die restlichen 15% - und als Motivationshilfe - das beste Forum der Welt :D

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world try to figure out how you did it.
    • Another effective way, although less comical, is to add your Australian telephone number to the "DO-NOT-CALL register. It works!

Even with a pest control business, who used to call us in 6 week intervals for years, advising that they were just in the area and asking if we wanted an inspection. Any requests to not ring us any more were ignored, since the caller claimed to have no influence on the list of numbers given to her by her boss.

Then, when the register was established, I added our number to the register and the next time the pest control lady called, I could advise her that another call would lead to them being reported to ACMA, likely resulting in a 50 000 $ fine. :D

Australian telemarketers are obliged to first check whether any number they are seeking to call is ion the register (except if they are not for profit, charity etc.)

donotcall.gov.au/onlineNumReg.cfm

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Germanwings ()

• Original von Germanwings
      Another effective way, although less comical, is to add your Australian telephone number to the "DO-NOT-CALL register. It works!

Even with a pest control business, who used to call us in 6 week intervals for years, advising that they were just in the area and asking if we wanted an inspection. Any requests to not ring us any more were ignored, since the caller claimed to have no influence on the list of numbers given to her by her boss.

Then, when the register was established, I added our number to the register and the next time the pest control lady called, I could advise her that another call would lead to them being reported to ACMA, likely resulting in a 50 000 $ fine. :D

Australian telemarketers are obliged to first check whether any number they are seeking to call is ion the register (except if they are not for profit, charity etc.)

donotcall.gov.au/onlineNumReg.cfm

^^ :] funktioniert auch mit Optus und Westpac... die "verkaufen" Telefonnummern ihrer Kunden nämlich weiter... und man wird dann täglich mit Anrufen bombardiert :rolleyes:

gut das es solche Listen gibt... in D wie hier :]

was auch immer hilfreich ist: die Telefonnummer nicht unbedacht weiter geben. Will ich nicht angerufen werden gibts die Nummer nicht. Gehts ohne Angabe der Nummer nicht weiter, gibts ne Schummelnummer.