hallo Deutsch Freunden!!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• hallo Deutsch Freunden!!

I'm french and I traveled around Australia for about 2 years and I could give a hand to people struggling right here in Oz!! Don't hesitate to ask if I can help you! See ya mates!
    • RE: hallo Deutsch Freunden!!

to speak about my experience, I start from nothing(sleeping in the streets in Sydney because my bank was not able to send me money) to sleep in a famous hotel in the CBD after two years around australia travelling and working, I have a working holiday visa.

I worked in the crops in eastern australia and on fishing boats in western australia, I traveled from the cold tasmania to the warm Arhnemland, so if new arrived people come here and need any help, I'm ok to give a hand.

Sorry I speak very few german :)

So basically you are happy to give them advice on how to survive OZ as a backpacker :)
      :D Google und www.border.gov.au beantworten 85% aller Fragen und die restlichen 15% - und als Motivationshilfe - das beste Forum der Welt :D

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world try to figure out how you did it.

Original von makufurai
      to speak about my experience, I start from nothing(sleeping in the streets in Sydney because my bank was not able to send me money) to sleep in a famous hotel in the CBD after two years around australia travelling and working, I have a working holiday visa.

I worked in the crops in eastern australia and on fishing boats in western australia, I traveled from the cold tasmania to the warm Arhnemland, so if new arrived people come here and need any help, I'm ok to give a hand.

Sorry I speak very few german :)

Hi,
      nice to see you here. I would be interested how und where did you get the jobs on the fishing boats. My husband would be interested in that. We are living in Perth at the moment. Cheers Ananda

Hi, you have to go in Carnarvon, all the fishing boats are there.

There is a company called norwest seafood

norwestseafoods.com.au/

ask to the office when is the next travel.

the day of the travel, come around 7am on the quay, choose a boat and stand in front of it, don t leave it until the skipper come to load it. (but let the workers do their job :) )

be sure you got your gears fot the travel (sleeping bag, soap, towel ,old clothes, close shoes ...) if the skipper like you, you will sign a paper, and go on the boat.

you have to be very motivated and talkative, life on the boat is not far to be prison, and they will not come back to the dwarf just for you.you are on it you stay on. I did the busiest travel of the year, and we worked 16 hours per night non stop.

keep in mind that fishing is dangerous.

it was amazing to see the dolphins, tunas and sharks following the boat.

have a try ^^