SUCHE: Brisbane - flatmate for short time rent till max. 03.11.2013

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• SUCHE: Brisbane - flatmate for short time rent till max. 03.11.2013

Hi mates,

I’m Janett, 28 years old Germany female and fulltime commercial officer. I’m living in a huge 2 bedroom property in Hamilton and searching for short time rent a clean and tidy flat mate (no couples, no pets).

Room is for free from: 22. September – 03. November 2013 (6 weeks). Minimum stay is 3 weeks.

My second bedroom and your new room :) is equipped with:
      - Large sleep couch 200x80 cm (fold-out to 200 x 160 cm)
      - Bed side Table
      - Bed side Lamp
      - Wardrobe
      - Window with blinds
      - Duvet & Pillow
      - Bed line
      - Carpet

Kitchen, Living room, Bathroom and Toilet must is shared.
      The Living room is equipped with huge couch and TV so we can have relaxing evenings. The Kitchen is also well equipped with Microwave, Table for 6 people, Fridge, Oven and Dishwasher and lot of kitchen equipment. Bathroom has a Shower / Bathtub as well as Washing machine and Dryer.

Unlimited WIFI Internet, Hot water and energy are already included in the weekly rental fee. No additional costs.

Free street parking without a limit is possible in front of the property.

15 min walk to Ferry Terminal “Bretts Warft” and Bus stops to CBD. 5 min walk to train station Doomben.

I’m searching for a clean, tidy, friendly and quite flat mate. I don’t want to have any parties in the property. I have a very friendly & chilled out personality so I’m looking for someone similar to share with - not interested in living with anyone who parties too hard, or people who are bossy etc. We will take turns in house cleaning on a weekly basis.

Rent per Week: 200 AUD
      Bond: 800 AUD
    • RE: SUCHE: Brisbane - flatmate for short time rent till max. 03.11.2013

Hallo Deutschland Weiblichkeit,
      Du sagst: "Room is for free from: 22. September – 03. November 2013 (6 weeks)." also 6 Wochen fuer lau und dann 200 Bucks die Woche, right?

Original von pinkpanter8
      Hi mates,

I’m Janett, 28 years old Germany female and fulltime commercial officer. I’m living in a huge 2 bedroom property in Hamilton and searching for short time rent a clean and tidy flat mate (no couples, no pets).

Room is for free from: 22. September – 03. November 2013 (6 weeks). Minimum stay is 3 weeks.

My second bedroom and your new room :) is equipped with:
      - Large sleep couch 200x80 cm (fold-out to 200 x 160 cm)
      - Bed side Table
      - Bed side Lamp
      - Wardrobe
      - Window with blinds
      - Duvet & Pillow
      - Bed line
      - Carpet

Kitchen, Living room, Bathroom and Toilet must is shared.
      The Living room is equipped with huge couch and TV so we can have relaxing evenings. The Kitchen is also well equipped with Microwave, Table for 6 people, Fridge, Oven and Dishwasher and lot of kitchen equipment. Bathroom has a Shower / Bathtub as well as Washing machine and Dryer.

Unlimited WIFI Internet, Hot water and energy are already included in the weekly rental fee. No additional costs.

Free street parking without a limit is possible in front of the property.

15 min walk to Ferry Terminal “Bretts Warft” and Bus stops to CBD. 5 min walk to train station Doomben.

I’m searching for a clean, tidy, friendly and quite flat mate. I don’t want to have any parties in the property. I have a very friendly & chilled out personality so I’m looking for someone similar to share with - not interested in living with anyone who parties too hard, or people who are bossy etc. We will take turns in house cleaning on a weekly basis.

Rent per Week: 200 AUD
      Bond: 800 AUD
      Beste Handy SIM fuer OZ:
      >AMAYSIM<
      $10.00 credit for you, just click link and sign up.

Life ain't nothin' but bitches and honey... - Ted