Handyman Mech and Carpenter and many more

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• RE: Handyman Mech and Carpenter and many more

English response:
      You need to re-apply with a different photograph, as the one you have submitted has failed to convince our Human Resources Director

Deutsche Antwort:
      Bitte bewerben Sie sich wieder, wenn Sie ein gescheites Bewerbungsfoto haben

Réponse en Francais:
      Casse-toi!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Germanwings ()

• Greetings,

My name is Mathias, I am a 29 year old worker from Germany.
      For the past 3 years I have been living in Switzerland where I have been living in an international community with many people from different countries so in that regard I am confident that my English is more than adequate for the type of jobs I am looking for.

I am certified and have professional experience working as painter and carpenter
      Furthermore I'm experienced and intersted in working as a mechanic with cars and motorcycles and have a good knowledge in repairing household electronics.
      I am a fast learner and am interested in any other opportunities. I know that many people come to work as farmhands in Australia and i am open to these kind of jobs as well.

My trip will be starting, mid April, from either Perth or Melbourne and I am willing to travel to any locations that have job opportunities.
      I have a "Subclass 417 - Working Holiday (Temporary) (Class TZ)" visa

I am looking forward to hearing back from you
      Best regards

Matthias Kühn (Kuehn)
      Müsli 603

9658 Wildhaus
      Switzerland

E-mail Matthias@neugraben.de

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von lookooloo ()