186 Spouse Visa - hat jemand Erfahrung?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• 186 Spouse Visa - hat jemand Erfahrung?

In Englisch, weil ich es schon fuer einen Bekannten zusammengeschrieben hatte, dem ich die selben Fragen stelle:

My Situation
      I've been on my 457 sponsorship visa for 14 months. I'd like to transition onto a PR (186 direct entry stream) in order to be eligibal for Medicare and put myself into a better situation on the Australian job market. My girlfriend has recently come back to Australia (after using Work and Travel visa last year) and is currently on a Tourist Visa.

Objectives
      - enable my girlfriend to stay and work as soon as possible
      - for me to get onto PR (Medicare, no more restrictions to changing employer)

Questions
      - does my girlfriend have to fill in the Online Visa Application through her immi.gov.au account (similar to the one I'm currently filling in)?
      - once the application has been submitted, how can we get a bridging visa and / or work permission?
      - could there be any benefit in having her join my 457 sponsorship visa, rather than the PR?
      - does my girlfriend have to leave and re-enter the country in order to join my visa as a spouse?

Danke im Voraus fuer alle Antworten!
      email: kemmannurs@hotmail.com
      home: 0061296987510
      mobile: 0061406863174

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von kemmannurs ()